Monday, April 16, 2012

Tuesdays......Around the World!

BECKY in Philadephia

Photobucket


BUCKEROOMAMA in Hong Kong

4.17, Goofing around

Goofing around

CAROLINE in England

one Tuesday please, Milkman

Milkman

KATIE in Canada

2012.04.17, Countdown until my hubby comes back for a visit (R&R) from his tour in Iraq!

Countdown until my hubby comes back for a visit (R&R) from his tour in Iraq!


LOLA in Utah

Photobucket


MADDY in NYC/NJ

Photobucket
(Maddy....this selfie is way too gorgeous not to post on this weeks collection. Had to do it!)


MAY in Germany

13.02.12, The last of my orchids bloomed...


RIKAKO in Japan

1213, My friend's New born baby boy!


SALMA in Canada

4.17, Spring in the city
Spring in the city


SONYA in The Netherlands

17.4, Remembering my visit to Keukenhof

Remembering my visit to Keukenhof


TINAJO in Sweden

2.7, My orchid is finally blooming - I´m so happy!



WANDA in Montreal, Canada
Tues April 17,2012, My sweet Milana!

My sweet Milana!

And now for our weekly "trip around the world"
Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. I found myself smiling as I looked through your photos this week...Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection of photos from around the world! Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up.

    ReplyDelete