Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Today 3.21.12

Wanda, Canada
Wed. March 21, 2012, A scene from Old Montreal.
A scene from Old Montreal.

Becky, Philadelphia
Photobucket

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
3.21

Caroline, England
Weds 21st March, Raider of the Lost Mustard! (yes, it's strange but true).
Raider of the Lost Mustard! (yes, it's strange but true).

Katie, Canada
2012.03.21, Some Nepali rice and poppadoms, Jamaican chicken and Lebanese hummus with babaghanoush! Life is goooooood!
Some Nepali rice and poppadoms, Jamaican chicken and Lebanese hummus with babaghanoush! Life is goooooood!

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
3.21.12
I love Rock & Roll!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Wednesday and Spring ladies! Great shots...love the rock n roll look...! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I insist... this idea is simply brilliant. I would love to know if there is anything I can do to participate, if possible. I´m a peruvian living and bilingual blogging in Mexico. I live my beautiful surroundings and the love for my children and family through the lense of a camera... so I can relate.
    Once again, congratulations!
    saludos!
    clau
    http://handmadeconamor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete