Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TUESDAYS.....AROUND THE WORLD !!

Tina in Sweden
11.7
I´ve just attended a Knitting class - fun but difficult!

11.8
These trees are close to my home - love how they look right now!



Salma in Canada
Communal Global,Salma
Rainbow's first snowfall

Sonya in The Netherlands
8.11
This is the road my husband travels to work everyday.This might look like a one way road but it's actually a two way. You need to watch out for cars,bikes and horses!

Rikako in Japan
11.8
Open school day.

May in Germany
08.11.11
I seem to have not got enough of autumn walks. I am hoping that the leaves hold on to the trees just this one more weekend!!!!

Katie in Canada
2011.11.08
During nap time Emilie put on a tutu, pulled down all of her jackets and made a "shoe tree". She was so proud. Even though she should have been sleeping, how could I be mad?

Caroline in England
Tues Nov 8th
Our Lane just now


11.8
Some people have to have chilli with whatever they eat.


Becky in Philadelphia
11.8.11
Aren't all babies "one of a kind"?

Wanda in Montreal, Canada
Tuesday Nov 8,2011
She's just our little joy bucket.

Join us, won't you, and link up to share a little of your part of the world. We'd all love to see it.


13 comments:

  1. You ladies make the world look so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite today.....beautiful autumn and snow shots, followed by cute babies and kiddos and throw some yummy food in there.....equals all smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The photographs over here are just exceptional. I am inspired every time I visit. I love the autumn photographs, the one of the two bare trees, and the lovely halloween and school photos too. You ladies are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy tuesday ladies! love seeing the world through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for all the love. We CG gals really love hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness- all those GORGEOUS fall colors are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just echoing Wanda ~ we really do love to get nice friendly comments :D ~ thanks for visiting everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shots Ladies and I have to say that my favorite were May's from Canada and all the cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many gorgeous images! I LOVE this meme ;)

    Happy Tuesday to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots all...have a great week.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  11. OOh - I just love seeing autumn in so many parts of the world!

    ReplyDelete