Thursday, January 6, 2011

1.6.11 Today

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
Photobucket
Early morning.



Kat, Australia
1.7 Today
I'm still editing photos from my beautiful cousins visit.



Lola, Utah
Photobucket
Today we made and delivered "thank you" cookies to teachers, neighbors, and friends.



Maddy, New Jersey
1/5/11
Every time we visit my sister-in-law, everyone fights over this chair!
Best seat in the house :)



Becky, Philadelphia
12.30.10
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."
John 8:12



Rikako, Japan
1.6 TODAY
This is my new toy, the smartphone. I can't yet use it at all though, I would have more time to visit this site!



Sarah, Georgia
1.6.11
My little snow man!



Sonya, Netherlands
1.6
I was so excited to see the sun! I've had enough of the grey weather.



Wanda, Motreal
Celebration - Monday Jan 3, 2011
Happy New Year everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely collection of shots!!! I love what is being done here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snapshots everyone :) Lola those biscuits look delicious!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snapshots everyone :) Lola those biscuits look delicious!

    K xx

    ReplyDelete