Sunday, September 5, 2010

9.6.2010 "TODAY"

Remember to get your post ready so that you can join in and link up with us tomorrow for Tuesdays Around the World!

--------------



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.6 Today
My first attempt at making homemade pot stickers. They were delicious! Although they took forever to make, so I think I'll stick to buying them at the store :)



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.6 TODAY
Nice weather today! I went out for lunch. It was refreshing.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
6/9
I haven't had my camera out for a week ~ too much 'getting ready' for school this week. So you get to see a few more from last week ... It's a hoverfly, and he was stuck in a towel ~ great photo op!



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.6
Last week we were in Singapore. Here we are at the bird park and, as always, Emilie makes friends wherever she goes.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.5
I turned 40!

17 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Buckeroomama!
    I turned 30 on September 3! Yay for Virgos ;)

    Beautiful todays everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Happy birthday, Lola! I celebrated one day after you. Go, Virgos! :)

    Have a great week ahead, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another yay for Virgos - it's my birthday on the the 11th. :)

    Happy Birthday Lola and Buckeroomama!

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Katie!

    Now, I'm wondering if there any other CG ladies who are celebrating their birthdays this September... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lola and Buckeroomama!! Hope you all have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to all the lovely September babes :) I turn 35 on the 28th! And my youngest turns 2 on the 30th -- sounds like September is a great month for birthdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow!! Happy Birthday Buckeroomama, Katie, Lola, & Sarah =)
    Love you all!
    Have a Fabulous Week Chicas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos as always and a Happy Birthday Lola :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the birthday greetings. :)

    Sarah - September is a super month, isn't it? ;p I will remember to greet you closer to your birthday. Seems a bit way too advance to greet you now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Buckeroomama!!!! Congrats on reaching the BIG 4-0!!! Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday Buckeroomama!!!! Congrats on reaching the BIG 4-0!!! Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Buckeroomama!!!! Congrats on reaching the BIG 4-0!!! Enjoy every second of it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday B-mama, Lola and all the september girls!!

    ReplyDelete