Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9.30.2010 TODAY

MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/30/10
I'm not a big fan of salads, but Greek is the exception!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.30.10 Today



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.30 Today
Yeah! The professional baseball team of our town became the first place in a league! The next aim is number one in Japan!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.30
Workin on my dew drop shots.



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 30, 2010
Suppose he's trying to stay dry?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.30
“If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn.” ~Andrew V. Mason



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
bw,macro
Autumn is here!
I shoot BW on Wednesdays now, so Thursdays photo might quite often be BW! This is my eldest son's 7yo apple tree ~ it's almost died for good a couple of times, then seems to revive. I don't think it's ever going to amount to much, but just now it is definitely about to 'fall' its leaves for winter!

I'm going to harvest my pumpkins this week too, before the frost settles in...



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am reveling in gorgeous fall weather, and the joys of boys.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
Photobucket
"No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

7 comments:

  1. Love all the shots today...Lola your sweet boys...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dew shot is great - so pretty! Love the little birdie staying dry too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Rikako! So excited for your team and your town! I hope they go on to be number one too.

    Your salad sure does look pretty Maddy!

    Your babies look pretty Lola : )

    LOVE your pretty raindrops Sonya. Green is my favorite color!

    Love, love, LOVE the fuzzy dandelion seeds BMama : ) as well as your lonesome bird Wanda : )

    The apple tree is fab-u-lous : )

    Miss you Suki! Add a picture soon because we love your work! And of course I miss your picture too Sarah Sunshine!

    Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday. It is raining cats and dogs here in Pennsylvania today. I have so much paperwork this week... I would MUCH rather crawl back into bed and sleep : ) Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lola - I only have eyes for those sweet boys of yours today.

    That shot just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddy..I am a salad freak..love love love it!

    Rikako..Congrats to your team and town!

    Wanda..wow Im so loving that pic

    Buckeroomama..I seriously love dandelions and this is one fantastic shot!!!!!

    Caroline..I love your black and white photos!

    Lola..beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely shots everyone ~ today :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots today, but Lola...the boys just melted my heart today! Love this little moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete