Monday, September 27, 2010

9.27.2010 "Laundry"

ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
Laundry 9.27.10
“Laundry is the only thing that should be separated by colour.”



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.27  LAUNDRY



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
The hubs does all of the laundry lately...well, he washes and dries, then I fold and put away. It's a beautiful relationship ;)


RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.27 Laundry day
Fine autumn today, I washed a sheet and aired it. I also washed the blanket which I put away in the closet because I became cold at night.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.27
Whenever there is a sunny day you will see the Dutch hanging their laundry out to dry.



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 27, 2010
"Thanks for the reminder, kid!" ; )

10 comments:

  1. Wanda - I LOVE this shot! How creative! :)

    Sonya - I love the smell of sun-dried laundry, but I don't like the stiffness, though. :)

    Rikako - We usually have the big pieces (e.g. blankets, sheets, etc.) washed by a laundry service, while we do the small pieces ourselves. :)

    Lola - There is something relaxing about folding laundry... :)

    Have a wonderful week ahead, my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love starting my week out with empty hampers! Love todays shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buckeroomama..I never ever hang my clothes out to dry. I cant stand the stiffness either.

    Wanda..love that shot..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laundry...such a necessary evil, although you all make it look so artsy I almost hate to dis it! :) Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics!

    My apologies to Rocio! I just got your email saying that your pic was in the main folder - so I just added it now. LOVE the shot, and love the saying even more.

    Have a great day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually - laundry is the bane to my existence. It's the folding that does me in. It takes forever.

    That's why my Dahlia has a new title. It's "Vise-President of Folding". And I pay her!(Am I breaking any child labors laws, ya think?)

    Love all the entries today. Especially Rocio's saying. That's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos...hmmm, I guess it's laundry day here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these pics! This blog is always so inspiring and makes even something as boring as laundry seem cheerful!

    And Rocio...those words are so true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these pictures are all fantastic, i couldn't even pick a favorite if i tried.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rocio...you hit the nail on the head!! So, so true!! Can you believe I had my laundry shot and fell asleep before I could post it in time! At least you lucky ladies have washer and dryers at home! I still have to lug my clothes to the laundromat! Ironically, Monday is my "real" laundry day too ;o)

    ReplyDelete