Thursday, September 23, 2010

9.23.2010 "TODAY"

LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I know it's still only September, but today, Kort and I are getting excited for the Halloween season. He is an avid pumpkin carver!



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 23, 2010
My faithful garden fairy.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.23
The last few petals on my hydrangea bush.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.23.10



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.23
A cross-section of a double-yolk mooncake. Yesterday was Mid-Autumn Festival (Aug 15th on the lunar calendar) and traditionally mooncakes are eaten to celebrate the festival.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/23/10
My favorite takeout dish at local spot called Veggie Heaven. Everything on their menu is completely vegan and yummy!


RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.23 TODAY
Kent learned how to play Shogi(Japanese chess) from his cousin today.



SALMA, CANADA
Today
First attempt at making stuffed grape leaves



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.23 Today
Making some yummy stock with these ingredients AND a chicken I got from the farm I went to yesterday!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow now I'm hungry! Lovely pictures today! Have a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! I think we need to rename Thursdays to "Tasty Thursdays" :) All the photos were yummy today! We should definitely consider a "potluck" assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola that is one seriously cool looking photo!!!

    Wanda..just beautiful!

    Becky..that is one sweet looking girl :)

    Buckeroomama..that looks so amazing!

    Maddy..yum yum

    Rikako..What a fun game to learn!

    Salma..how did they taste??

    Sarah..I wish I was at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddy, great idea - "Tasty Thursdays". These shots are so tantalizing.

    And Lola, that's a good reminder that October is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Sonya~ They were all eaten up, so I take that as a yes.

    Lots of food shots, all the pics are lovely ladies.

    ReplyDelete