Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9.21.2010 "TODAY"

Time to link up and share your Tuesdays with us! Simply share your own "today" (in a post on your own blog where you mention, and link back to Communal Global) then link up with us (at the bottom of this post) so we can come and visit your blog and see your unique (or wonderfully ordinary) "TODAY"! Oh, and while you're at it, feel free to add our button to your site (see the link that says "add us" in our header? Click that!) so more of your friends can share in the sharing! We can't wait to see your "Today."

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.21.10
It is finally over. Goodbye summer. Goodbye.



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Today I am enjoying the simple things...like smiley dogs, bare feet weather, and new, frilly birthday aprons!



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.21 TODAY
Feels autumn nowadays. It became early that a day went down.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/21/10
A sculpture in the middle of the NYC Port Authority called "The Commuters".



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.21
Another pretty bottle... I love these, but I'm still trying to find a use for them besides for decoration. I am trying to de-clutter as it is...



KAT, AUSTRALIA
9.21
Whimsical, magical light.
Taken on the weekend.
Sigh.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
9.21.10
A perfect place for a photo shoot...♥ Located at the University of Texas at Brownsville.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
portrait
I did a second little mini-shoot with a couple of my willing froglets. As usual my first and last pictures were my faves!



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.21 Today



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 21, 2010
Kids are bedded down. Let's pour another!

4 comments:

  1. All beautiful 'todays'

    That flower is so vibrant and gorgeous - i adore the focus :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ladies, your photos are just beautiful today...it seems like fall abounds, even the "commuters" have coats on. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog and admire all your photography. I love Sarah's b/w today-it's just too precious. And although I don't have kiddos can appreciate Wanda's thoughts :) I'm always happy to see Becky's photos from Philly as I used to live in that region Go Eagles!)-but delight in seeing "the world" through all of your eyes.
    Thank you for sharing and hope you'll swing by Maine to say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures - those commuters appear to have been waiting a LONG time. :)

    Welcome to fall!!! I love this season!

    ReplyDelete