Monday, September 20, 2010

9.20.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
9.20 Today
Enjoyed a night out with girlfriends



WANDA, CANADA
Sept. 20, 2010
Introducing Miss "Tude" and her side-kick Miss "later Mom". A day at our local nature park. We love it there!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.20
Today a friend came over to teach me how to Crochet. I have so much to learn...



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.21
A pretty hand-painted bottle from China. The artist had to painstakingly paint the bottle from the inside (!) with a special brush. No room for mistakes!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
BW
"Portrait of a Preacher."
Our Pastor retired last weekend. A sad, but inevitable occasion :( .



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
Getting to know you...getting to know all about you...
P.s. I MISSED you lovely ladies!! So good to be back!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/20/10
Bowling Night!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.20.10
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.20 TODAY
It is the Respect for the Aged Day today. Ayka played with her grandmother.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
9.20.10
Grandma got some love birds. My kiddos are loving them...♥

4 comments:

  1. Hola Chicas! I am glad to be back!

    Beautiful captures! I love that bottle Amazing!
    Lola your Baby is Precious!

    Have a Lovely Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, welcome back Rocio! We definitely missed you : )

    Sarah! Fun night out for sure. Is it bad that I could eat some of that dip right this second? Yes. It is bad. Darn it!

    Sonya! I can't wait to see your completed product. It looks so pretty just as it is right now. LOVE it!

    That bottle is amazing Buckaroomama. I wonder if they do ever make mistakes. If they do I think that would make them scream in anger. I hope they would try to turn their mistake into art and not give up though. I wonder how long that takes them.

    Wishing your Pastor all the best Caroline. What a wonderful portrait. I love how the corners of his mouth are in a permanent smile. Smiles are my favorite.

    Lola, we super duper missed you. Look at your beautiful babies. I know you are having the most wonderful time being a mom to 2 little boys!

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Respect for the aged day. Love that. It was recently Grandparents Day in the US. I didn't find out until it was over or we would have celebrated. We LOVE grandparents out the wazoo around here. Glad your baby could play with her Grandma Rikako.

    Snazzy bowling shoes and neon lights Maddy! Very nice shot!

    Hope everyone has a Monday that is out of this world fantastical! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing beautiful and colorful shots today! Lola your lil peanut is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic pictures (as always!). I love little "miss 'tude" and her sidekick!

    The bottle is amazing - so much work involved. Mine would have looked like a black and orange rorschach test.

    ReplyDelete