Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9.16.2010 "TODAY"



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.16 Today
beans from my garden!!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.16
I need to get my watch fixed. This is the first "grown-up" watch that I'd bought.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.16
I found these neat looking berries growing in my back yard. You can't eat them. Does anyone know what they are? They were growing on a green plant with small white flowers.



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.16.10
Babies are such a nice way to start people. ~Don Herrold



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.16 TODAY
Pizza Party!



WANDA, CANADA
9/16/10
Fushias in a black urn. I love the contrast between the cold, hard black urn and the softness of such a delicate flower.



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.16
My little munchkin. Oh, how I adore her!





MADDY, NEW JERSERY/NYC
9/16/10
Can't remember the last time I've been this engrossed in a book :)

6 comments:

  1. Maddy - Enjoy your book! You'll be so hooked that you'd want to read the second one.

    Katie - She is adorable, your munchkin! She's at such a lovely age now --exploration, discoveries... :)

    Wanda - From your garden? I've always enjoyed pictures of your beautiful garden! :)

    Rikako - Josh and Zoe would love to join! Can they? ;p

    Becky - Never a truer quote!! I love how this picture is cropped to focus on the baby's sweet smile and she (?) leans her head on Mommy. :)

    Sonya - Those berries look like black pearls!!! Wow.

    Sarah - Sweet harvest!! Did Kathryn and Matthew help pick them? Beautiful green-on-white with the black frame... I love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little bit of everything today! love it and hope you all have a wonderful Thursday! Almost the weekend...woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Wanda!! Sorry I haven't been commenting much lately...

    Love everyone's photos! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah...I'm still finding my way around here. I love all the diversity (I guess that was the point of this site, right?) in the daily posts.

    Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the world is it September 16 already? That is just crazy, isn't it? Time flies!

    Oh my goodness! LOVE your pizza party Rikako! Fun. Fun. Fun. Those kids are ridiculously cute.

    And speaking of cute, Kate! Stop the truck right this second your daughter is ADORABLE! I am glad you love her so much. How could you not?

    Buckaroomama, you are such a grown up. I still don't wear a watch. I need to be more like you! Your watch is pretty!

    LOVE your pretty urn Wanda. It is so great to have you joining us from Canada! Fun. Fun. FUN! : )

    Maddy, I heard that book was hyped up in the media but many of the actual readers weren't digging it... It made me rethink my purchase! But, if you like it, I trust your opinion so maybe I will get it this weekend. Or maybe I WON'T get it this weekend since I am SO ashamed to say, I haven't even ready ONE book all Summer. I know. I know. It is a disgrace.

    Sarah, your beans are very pretty. First you kill a chicken with your bare hands and now you grow pretty vegetables...you really are like Laura Ingalls! : )

    Sonya, I have no idea what your pretty berries are. They are lovely though!

    Wishing you all a wonderful Thursday evening and a happy Friday! With much love, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that book! Just finished the second one in the series!!

    ReplyDelete