Tuesday, September 14, 2010

9.15.2010 "TODAY"

A huge WELCOME to Wanda, our new Communal Global contributor from Canada! Please click on her page above to read more about her.

~~--~~


SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.15
Saturday was a beautiful day here and I spotted several hot air balloons when I walked outside.



WANDA, CANADA
9/15/10
Dahlia & Milana - goofin' off. (Sometimes it's good to sacrifice picture quality for a perfect moment.)



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/15/10
The hubby baby sat his niece while we were at our girls night. I was a little nervous about how he would do, but I came back home to this adorable sight! It looks like we're almost ready for a little one of our own...almost!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.15
Workers tying bamboo poles together with twine. They're up there with no safety gear on....



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.15 Today
Sporting some new pajamas :)



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.15 TODAY
Peaches! I love peaches!



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.15.10
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
15/10
... But he didn't only buy me Lilies! A bunch of yelllow/red roses too!! How much more wonderful can a man get :D



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.15
Sadly we didn't make it to Borneo or Sumatra for the Eid holiday (we were just too tired from all of the recent traveling). Next best thing? Taman Safari! It is a great safari park where afterwards, you can get pictures with baby animals. Since I didn't get to go to the jungle to see orangutans I snuggled with these two adorable babies. Since they were keen on playing I didn't get a clear picture of use and this was the best of the lot. Oh well. Sooooo much fun though!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful day around the world! Have a wonderful day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful day around the world! Have a wonderful day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie I am so envious that you had the chance to play with some baby orangutans.. thats on my dream list!

    Wonderful photos ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU to all you wonderful contributors in this amazing global community. I'm honored (and humbled) to be among you. And I look forward to knowing you all better and learnihg and sharing.

    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing with orangutans! That is the most cool thing ever! I think that is pretty awesome and love that the kids had such an adventure.

    Welcome to Communal Global Wanda. We are so glad to have a new member from Canada! I know you will have tons of great pictures. Love seeing pictures of your happy girls. They are the sweetest! And so true about picture quality! Who gives a flip if your picture is technically perfect if you have happy people in it. Happiness trumps perfection in my book any day of the week!

    Awwwwwwww. Maddy! LOVE the baby sleeping. He did such a great job. How cute is that?

    Those are the prettiest peaches. I love their little containers. Peaches are one of the most delicious fruits in my opinion! Awesome picture! : )

    Roses too! What the heck is going on here Caroline : ) Just because? You are so loved! : ) Yay for love!

    Buckaroomama, you made me smile about how they don't have safety gear on! You are such a mommy! That is a very cool picture. What a fun site to see! I love it! You capture the best things!

    Sarah! Coolest pajamas ever! What fun. He is such a great kid : ) I love his happy smile!

    Beautiful hot air balloon shot Sonya. Very nice. As always.

    ReplyDelete