Sunday, September 12, 2010

9.13 "TODAY"

Remember to get your post ready so that you can join in and link up with us tomorrow for Tuesdays Around the World!

--------------


RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.13 TODAY
We enjoyed watching professional baseball at Fukuoka dome. We fly the yellow balloon of local team "Softbank Hawks" color in the seventh inning.



SARAH, GEORGIA

9.13 Today
Finally returning some long overdue books to the library!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
13/10
My Husband bought me flowers...just because!!



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
9/13/10
There goes my diet!



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.13
Another September birthday! It was my birthday on Saturday and my hubby took me to the wonderful and historic Majapahit Hotel for a relaxing weekend. Proof? I had a bubble bath in a gold faucetted tub while eating chocolate cake and listening to my audiobook "My Life in France". Ahhhh...bliss!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.13
Hello Mr. Fall Spider! he's the color of candy corn!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.13
Miniature train ride... one of the highlights of our summer.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Katie!! :)

    Caroline - That is so sweet! And those lilies smell really good, too. :)

    Sarah - I just managed to return some books yesterday. I hate it when I have to pay overdue fines equivalent to the amount of a new book!

    Rikako - Looks like a really fun event! :)

    Maddy - My son saw this and said that that's what he wants in his lunch box tomorrow! :)

    Sonya - The color of candy corn, LOL! I don't think this one would taste as good, though. :)

    Have a great week, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Katie! Hope you all had a great weekend! Fall is in the air here...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Katie! I love your Birthday cake and your bath tub : ) How can a day like that go wrong!

    Sarah....every time we get books we are late. Every.single.time! I feel like my fines are the donation to the library : )

    Fascinating spider web.

    Maddy! That sandwich looks so yummy! : ) I would like one right this second. And I just finished breakfast... Darn it!

    LOVE your pretty flowers Caroline. What a sweet husband!

    Fukako dome looks like a super fun place : ) I love those yellow balloons!

    Happy Monday girls! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Katie!
    (I am sorry for late comment...)

    ReplyDelete