Thursday, September 9, 2010

9.10.2010 "TODAY"

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
9.10.10
2 little boys who have made our lives richer and fuller. Naji and Shoshi.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
9.10 Today
Drove a city highway and headed for the beach.



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
10/9
But for now we will enjoy the fruits of the coming season...



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
9.10
Did you know that if you split an orange in half,hollow both sides out,punch a cookie cutter through the top,place a tea candle in the bottom,place the top back on that you get a seriously cool looking votive holder?



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
9.10
My K1 kid, Her Royal Chattiness



KATIE, INDONESIA
9.10
Curious to know what kinds of food are inside of those boxes? Traditional Indonesian fare. Some mixed veggies, spicy mystery meat, an egg, chicken, rice and a shrimp cracker.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY (NYC)
9/10/10
My hubby...always the good sport!



SARAH, GEORGIA
9.10 Today
Took our dinner to the pool and grilled out. Trying to enjoy the pool before it closes!

4 comments:

  1. Becky..I hope you guys are able to stay in contact with them!

    Rikako..Look at those clouds! I love seeing views like this from other places.

    Caroline..I love pears!

    Buckeroomam..I LOVE her outfit and her hair looks so cute and look at that smile!! you need to send her my way for a visit : )

    Katie..I would love to try that food! whats covering the egg?

    Maddy..I love this pic! lol your husband has such a friendly smile

    Sarah..I wish we had a pool here!I'd be enjoying every moment of it : )

    Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky - Beautiful smiles from both boys. I'm sure you'll miss them... maybe Kaish can be penpals with them to stay in touch. :)

    Sonya - At first glance, I'd thought it was Mars! Very cool shot. :)

    Caroline - Did you grow those? It's so great to be able to harvest your own fruits!

    Rikako - We want to squeeze in a few more trips to the beach, too, before the weather cools. :)

    Maddy - I agree with Sonya. Your husband has a very kind and gentle smile. :)

    Katie - My husband came back from a biz trip to Jakarta last week and brought back beef rendang... It was soooo good! That's probably my favorite Indonesian food. Prawn crackers are a hit with me, too. :)

    Sarah - Oh, I love his curls! Do you find yourself hoping that you'll never ever have to cut his hair? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky-going to miss those smiles!
    Rikako- beach sounds wonderful today! Have fun!
    Caroline- fresh fruit,fresh picked yum!
    Sonya-wow you are so creative! Cool shot too!
    Buckaroomama-oh she is sweet hope she has a great school year!
    Katie- I'm probably the world's pickiest eater mystery meat would scare me!:)
    Maddy- I agree your hubs is sweet!
    Sarah- Enjoy the last of summer, fall is here!
    Have a wonderful weekend ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky - I didn't get to meet them in person, but I fell in love with both of them through your pics and posts! It's sad to see them go :(

    Rikako - Glad it's still beach weather around your parts! As soon as Sept. hit, the temperatures dropped here!

    Caroline - They look great!! I would love to grow my own fruit!

    Sonya - That voltive holder is so cool!! I need to try that... and I love that shot. Gets me excited for Halloween!!!

    Buckeroomama - Could she be anymore cuter?! Yu have the perfect little model on your hands :)

    Katie - I'd trade in my lunch container for one of these yummy boxes any day!

    Sarah - Yes! Soak it all in before it's over!

    Have a great weekend ladies!! See you back here on Monday!

    ReplyDelete