Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8.5.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
8.5 Today
Today we find out who her teacher will be when school starts on Monday. I can't believe I'm going to have a 2nd grader! She is a little nervous and excited about starting school.



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.5
This is a baby Kievit and he's so adorable!



TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.5
I treat myself to a bouquet picked from my own garden.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
Photobucket
My husband wanted to show us the big strawberry that he found, but in his eagerness, the entire branch came off together with all the other unripe baby strawberries. :(



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 5/8
Back to 'real time'!
The cousins came to play :)



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.5.10



RIKAKO, JAPAN
8.5 TODAY
Sorry Kent, he has the decayed tooth. Ayaka doesn't have it at all. We were waiting for his treatment to end. His daddy was with him. We didn't hear his screaming this time, hahaha.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
8.5.10
"A flower's appeal is in its contradictions - so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect." ~Terri Guillemets

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sarah! She is so scrumptious with those amazing eyes. I can NOT believe school is starting on Monday. We have four more weeks and we plan to cram as much summer and happiness into them as possible!

    Always love to see your today's girls! they are spectacular! LOVE the kids Rikako and Caroline! So cute. Kids make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - She's beautiful! :) School ends and starts early for you over there... I remember you posting about the end of school and I was thinking, "What, already?" And now you're going back to school again. Summer just seems to have whizzed by!

    Rikako - Haha, I'm taking my kids to the dentist today for their check-ups. Let's hope Z and I will survive with my sanity intact.

    Cute shot, Becky... LOVE Kaish's belly jutting out! So adorable!

    Sonya - Great shot. Why can't baby birds stay as cute as they are... and not go through the ugly duckling phase?

    Love the flower pics! Gorgeous.

    Caroline - Ooh, cousins are fun! Our kids miss theirs a lot after having spent 3 full weeks with them.

    ReplyDelete