Monday, January 25, 2010

Sonya

Me

My name is Sonya and I'm an expat. I'm originally from Oregon but now make my home in The Netherlands. If someone would have told me that one day, I would leave everything I had ever known, for a country I didn't know one single thing about AND drinking coffee for the first time in my life, I never would have believed them. I'm a small town American girl living a life in a beautiful quirky country that I don't always understand..but still love. I enjoy reading cookbooks and learning how to recreate our favorite meals from scratch. I've taken up photography and that has equally become a passion of mine. I'm a wife and a mother of two and you can follow my adventures over at my blog homecookingwithsonya.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Sonya!!! I am glad to finally see you!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice to see you here. i know you will be a great asset to CG.

    ReplyDelete